● Market education – including listing and selling conditions in your area and emailed Market Activity reports.
● Home preparation consultation – including guidance on staging, needed updates or repairs, access to Sears Commercial appliance discounts and arranging contractors for all work
● Comparative Market Analysis – PDF document with appraiser-guided adjustments to recently closed comps to determine appropriate pricing strategy
● Seller Net Sheet – taking into account all liens and closing costs, compare various sales prices to determine amount you can expect at closing
● Professional Photography
● Professional home measurement and detailed floorplan
● Fonville Morisey yard signage
● Inter-Fonville Morisey marketing – including email to FM listserv, office-wide in person announcement, etc.
● Just Listed full color postcards – sent to immediate neighbors
● MLS listing – including evocative online listing description - available on over 100 MLS syndicated sites (Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc.)
● Move with Meg social media marketing - including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, e-newsletter
● Open House – held first available Sunday and marketed within FM and MwM Social Media
● Custom listing book – including home features, lot, utility and tax information, neighborhood benefits, appliance, paint guides, etc.
● Centralized Showing listing – including lockbox for easy showing access
● Buyer management – including tracking all showing feedback, buyer interest and buyer’s agent communication
● Confirm buyer financing qualification
● Offer negotiation – including communicating all offer terms to you and
● Clearly communicate and explain offer terms
● Manage closing – including receipt of checks, closing attorney and buyer’s agent coordination, etc.
Buying or selling a home can be complex and confusing — that’s where we come in. We collaborate with our trusted network of industry experts to orchestrate a seamless and successful experience for you.